Hello Armin,

Armin Waibel wrote:
with latest version from CVS (upcoming next release) it is possible to define the ObjectCache per class/per jdbc-connection (and a default
cache in OJB.properties).

Excellent; thanks for the quick info. I was about to do a checkout from CVS anyway to get the interesting stuff for paging that Jakob Bräuchi has put in. We are at 1.0RC4 now (which I forgot to mention in my original question!) using only the PersistenceBroker API so an update should be pretty straightforward. (I was watching ojb-dev for the changes you made re: "kernel design flaw" and we are not affected by those.)

-You just made my day! :-)

Cheers,
 Martin

--