Hi Peter,

Try refresh="false" on the "super" reference.

Wally

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Wieland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Problem mapping inheritance hierarchy using joined tables
for subclasses

Well, that's what I tried resulting in a StackOverflow error. I guess it
has to do with the auto-update, auto-delete and auto-retrieve attributes
of the super <reference-descriptor> in the subclass. Could anyone tell
what settings for those attribute are needed/possible for a correct
mapping of inheritance hierarchies?

Thanks,

Peter