Thanks for your quick answer, I cheched the OJB.properties file an "I" was using DefaultCacheImpl I change it to ObjectCacheEmptyImpl and now it is working as I was expecting.

Now just to learn the reasons for the previous behaviour:

A comment in OJB.properties:
# The ObjectCacheClass entry tells OJB which concrete ObjectCache
# implementation is to be used as standard cache.
# Its also possible to override this entry adding object-cache elements
# on jdbc-connection-descriptor level and
# per class-descriptor in repository file

In my repository_internal.xml I have the following line:

   <object-cache class="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl">
   </object-cache>

Why it wasn't working as I was expecting?
Where is the documentation about the config parameters for the cache implementations?

Thanks for your help,

K.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Are you working with DefaultCacheImpl or EmptyCacheImpl?
If you are working with DefaultCacheImpl, take a look at config parameters.
Otherwise, are there any exceptions (stack trace), messages (they can be very usefull
if you
enable higher level of logging as DEBUG).

Best regards,

Edson Richter