I was inserting a row with a primary key of 0 (zero) "by hand". That was the row that was being duplicated. The autoincrement was true for that field.

I would like to learn why? :
A field with autoincrement = true and a value of 0 is automatically inserted? If that is true, every time it was reading the object with the field value 0 the commit process realizes that and inserts the object with a new update key value?

Am I right or just suffering from a stupid mental state?

- K.

katarn wrote:

... After each commit the first row is inserted again in the table,

Any suggestion about where to look?

Thanks in advance!

K.