  From: Armin Waibel
  To: OJB Users List
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:11 PM
  Subject: Re: ObjectCacheEmptyImpl.java

  Hi Lasse,

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  > Hi,
  >
  > while running the OJB testcases I got a lot of circular problems when using
  > the ObjectCacheEmptyImpl (no Cache).
  > I'm using RC5 and saw, that the class is empty. Unlike in RC4 where there
  > is code in this class. I checked the CVS and since version 1.9 it's empty.
  > Whats the reason for this and are there any recommendations how to handle
  > circular references in a non-cached environment?

  You can use ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl. This class is similar to the old
  version of ObjectCacheEmptyImpl, but only clear cache on PB.close and
  PB.rollback.

  I removed support for cicular references in ObjectCacheEmptyImpl,
  because all docs said that this class is a really noop-impl and does not
  support circular references.

  Should I add support for cicular references again to this class?