"OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 27.02.04 15:33:27:

> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Kim Wegerle wrote:
>
> > I used the dynamic proxy ability provided by OJB. I configured proxy="dynamic" for
> > all dynamic proxies in my project. It worked correctly with mySQL. Just now after
> > the migration to oracle I get this exception.
>
> Could you describe your migration ?
>
> Tom

I changed the JDBC driver, the protocol, the suprotocol, the db alias, the sequence
manager and the sequence used in the repository. I created an equal db scheme in
oracle. I setup the odmg internal tables. After that it was possible to use the web
application like on mySQL, except those exceptions while inserting, deleting and
updating.

Kim