Hi all,
I want to try JDO with OJB but I have some misunderstood.
I am not very clear about where to put the MetaData for the mapping ? In the repository.xml or in the XXX.jdo ?
I look in the tutorial5 and I see that information for the mapping are stored in the Product.jdo.
So should we put this information in the .jdo and in the repository.xml ?
My second question is : with the JDO should we use the ManageableCollection interface for the collection or not. I have try the jdo implementation with a single class and its work. But I try with 1..n relation and it doesn't ?
Is some body as code example for using JDO with OJB ?

Nicolas