I am assuming so.  All the xml files are in src/resources and if I move
repository.xml to the root I get an error that it can't find the
repository file.  So I think it can find it.

Stack trace:
There was no default-PBKey specified
org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException: There was no default-PBKey
specified
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersi
stenceBroker(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(
Unknown Source)
        at TestDriver.run(TestDriver.java:61)
        at TestDriver.main(TestDriver.java:35)

Connection declaration from repository_datbase.xml (both versions, same
result)
        <jdbc-connection-descriptor
                jcd-alias="HREDB"
                default-connection="true"
                platform="Oracle"
                jdbc-level="3.0"
                batch-mode="true"
                useAutoCommit="0"
                ignoreAutoCommitExceptions="false"
                driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" protocol="jdbc"
subprotocol="oracle"

dbalias="thin:@(description=(address=(host=es15.uits.indiana.edu)(protoc
ol=tcp)(port=1521))(connect_data=(sid=PS2DEV)(SERVER=dedicated)))"
                username="hre"
                password="1234"

        <connection-pool
                testOnBorrow="true"
                testWhileIdle="true"
                testOnReturn="true"
                validationQuery="select 1 from dual"
        />

        <sequence-manager
className="org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNextValImp
l" />

  </jdbc-connection-descriptor>

        <!-- this connection was used as the default one within OJB
        <jdbc-connection-descriptor
                jcd-alias="default"
                default-connection="true"
           platform="Oracle9i"