> If I cauld say OJB prefetch  "parent" and "children"
> reference in all folders wich I materizalize by this call it
> would be more productive

I am slightly confused by this statement. Are you saying you want all
the children to be materialized when the parent is created, thus
populating all of the children's back-references to it's parent with the
same instance? If so, how is what you are asking for different than just
setting the collection of children not to be a proxy collection?

The problem you are experiencing is something that we would like to fix,
so I would love to hear any, and all suggestions on work arounds for it.
But I am having trouble understanding what exactly your solution is.

On a side note: One quick, dirty, workaround is to save your 'folder'
object inside the new PersistenceBroker before calling any method on the
children collection to make it be materizalized. This will 1) save the
object to the DB, but 2) Place that object in the cache, so the same
reference will be used for your back-references. Now, this might not
work in your scenario, especially if your 'folder' object has been
mutated, and you are not ready to persist it yet. However, just a
thought.

-Andrew