hi nicolas,

we recently fixed a problem concening findObjectByIdentity
see 'OJB and the X-Files... :)' in this case the sql looked ok, but the wrong object was materialized.

if the problem still persists, could yu please post a testcase so i can try to reproduce it.

thanks
jakob

DELAHAYE Nicolas schrieb:
hi Jakob Braeuchi

I have this model :

A link to A
B, C, and D that inherit of A

when i would like retreive a object A by findObjectByIdentity, the left out join make a link on A.id = A.idreftoA for each inherited classes. idreftoA is define as primary key and foreigner key of inherited classes. but A has not idreftoA field.

I have tried with no link A to A, but it is the same behaviors.

how do i make the mapping for A ?

best regards
Nicolas DELAHAYE

Jakob Braeuchi wrote:

hi nicolas,

i'm pleased the latest version works for you.
could you please post the error, or give me a hint where you found discussions about the bug.

jakob

delahaye.nicolas schrieb:

Hi jakob,

Ok, it is working with 1.0.4. But if i want retreive the super class alone, a wrong SLQ
query is made, I have seen on the forum that is a bug. My
question is : do you know if this defect will be fixed on 1.0.5 ?

Best regards
Nicolas DELAHAYE

hi nicolas,

ojb just release 1.0.4. could you please try this as well ?

jakob

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)