Dennis Bekkering wrote:
Armin,

You are right. I run a test with latest from SVN (OJB_1_0_RELEASE
branch) with whenExhaustedAction=2 and it works as expected.
Wrong OJB.properties file in your classpath?

I actually dont use OJB.properties but repository-database.xml for pool
settings. The OJB.poperties entries regarding pool are commented out but the
file is on the class path and works because i can switch the
ConnectionFactoryClass and see that it is different. Should i use
OJB.properties instead of repository-database.xml?

Within the connection-pool element you set the size of the connection-pool, in the OJB.properties file you set the size of the PB-pool (this is not the same). Thus you need both settings. It's obvious that the PB-pool size should always greater or equals to the connection-pool size.

thanks,
Dennis