Hello Armin,
I just want to report that I tested OJB_1_0_RELEASE rev 616989 on an application which uses PostgreSQL 8.2.6 and PB implementation. It ran more than 106 junit test and they all passed.

The application enviroment is:
-Linux Fedora 8.0
-Java 1.6.0_04
-JDBC version 8.2-506.jdbc3

Greetings,

Reynaldo Porras García

Hi all,

I have uploaded a first (unofficial) release candidate of the upcoming OJB 1.0.5 version. The source distribution can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~arminw/

Please give it a go and report any bugs.

The source distribution contains a compiled OJB jar and the full html-documentation (of the upcoming 1.0.5). Further information can be found in the readme and release-notes files (recommended to read both files).

If there are no bugs, I think 1.0.5 can be released within the next two or three weeks.