Hi Armin,

thanks for help.

I guess, you don't mean 1.0.5 by next major version, maybe 1.1? Is there already a date for the release of the next major version available?

Best regards,

Abid

Armin Waibel schrieb:
Hi Abid,

Abid Hussain wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've a table with quite a lot of columns. When using broker.update(object) all columns are updated. Is there a way to only update the columns which actually changed? I'm looking for something like UPDATE MyTable SET MyTableColumn = <new_value> WHERE ID=xxx.

Anyone got an idea?

Sorry, with the current version of OJB this is not possible (next major version will support this).

Regards,

Abid

Abid Hussain
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]