Hello,

I was wondering if there is going to be an option to load records in OL
using OAI-PMH protocol? I uploaded a set of records which have been through
complete catalogization process on archive:
https://archive.org/details/Mlp-records-marc21.

Could you please check if those records (file is in xml, records are in
marc21 and there should be over 200 000 of them) are compatible with OL and
could be used within?

Also, we have over 4 000 digitized books (records of which could be
exported separately) and about 370 e-books (in pdf, epub, prc and html)
published by us under CC, is there a way to list them in OL for online
reading, too?

Thanks for your response,

Vojtech Vojtisek
Municipal Library of Prague