There are no sources being crawled at the moment, AFAIK. OL desperately
needs to resume updating (there was a significant re-tooling that took
all of the programming energy for a while).

Personally, I would like to see updates from Amazon and from Library of
Congress. In addition, it would be good to explore other national
libraries that have APIs for the capture of bibliographic data.

kc

On 2/21/14, 11:17 AM, Biswas Parajuli wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The following page lists a bunch of sources which OL is crawling
> https://openlibrary.org/dev/docs/data
>
> But this page was last updated in 2009. I wanted to know about the
> current data sources being crawled/used by OL.
>
> Thanks
> Biswas

Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net