Since mid-March I have added descriptions, tags and sometimes TOCs for about
150-200 books related to U.S. history.  For each, I added a link to the
appropriate page of my website "History of the Great Lakes States" at
www.envisionthepast.com <http://www.envisionthepast.com> .  My logic is that
if someone finds that book of interest they can go back to my site and
quickly find several more on the same theme.

I checked Google WebMaster for backlinks.  It credits me only with 25
backlinks to Open Library instead of the 100+ I should have.  I'm wondering
if Open Library has somehow imposed restrictions on the number of backlinks
that will be counted for a site.

Thanks,

Ted Lienhart