Hi,

I think I asked about this a while ago.

I would like the ability to mark scans as bad. For example,

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL20467173M/Andreae_Vesalii..._De_humani_corporis_fabrica_libri_septem..._De_humani_…

>From around page 490 to around 760 the printed matter is offset beyond the
>page edges, thus missing. On the other pages, the margins are suspiciously
>large. (Tests done using “Read online” option.)

It would be really good if it were possible to flag bad scans on the book’s
main OL page.

A slight aside to this, it would also be good it OCR’d texts could be marked as
unacceptable for normal reading (they may still have residual value for
searching, etc).

- Laurence