I have found books that were not labeled properly-- totally different title and author from what they were supposed to be. I corrected them. Some time later I found that they had reverted back to the original (wrong) description. Do you know why that happens? I don't bother to fix errors any more, but I would if they would STAY fixed. It drives me nuts!

--Christine in Fla.