Yep, wish this were different and it's not. I think there was going to
be an item merge option on the "to do" list for the last development
team (before my time) but we have an all new development team and
we're starting with a new list. If you don't want to make those edits,
I totally understand.

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060