On 01-Jun-10, at 7:28 PM, Ed Summers wrote:

> Kudos for keeping the linkeddata rdf views in the new version of
> OpenLibrary. I just noticed that the application/rdf+xml views seem to
> lack a namespace prefix definition for 'rdf'. This causes some tools
> to choke when parsing the XML. Also I noticed that the <ol:authors>
> element seems to have the wrong information in it. Maybe this would be
> a good time for me to try to patch the source? Is there a tracker of
> some kind you are using for bug reports like this?

Yes, we use launchpad.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlibrary

There are already 2 bugs filed for this.

1. definition of rdf namespace missing in works' rdf
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlibrary/+bug/585559

2. Author RDF is invalid
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlibrary/+bug/579149

You are most welcome to contribute. Can you start with providing
correct RDF representations for a sample work, edition and author?

Anand