Sorry about previous email error; I was using copy and paste.  Bill in
Oregon

  _____

From: corval...@peoplepc.com [mailto:corval...@peoplepc.com]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 4:50 AM
To: 'old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Yahoo Group site change

Yahoo has changed the look and feel of our Chevy Truck site. Our moderator
may want to complain.  Bill in Oregon.

A database I have on a Harley site is impossible to change; I was able to
export it so I have a backup.

A lot of people hate the new format. I don't know why Yahoo decided to make
changes when everyone was happy with what we had in Groups.

They may be reading complaints in the Groups Users Forum and commenting on
the problems that are explained. Click on this link to the Forum.
http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451