Glad my ideas were helpful to you Culver ;

And of course to anyone else who had good success .

I've received far more help here than ever I can repay , one hand washes the other , so on and so forth .

-Nate

      Culver Wrote :

Hello Nate and Ole Truckers,

If I had my thinking cap on when I wrote my short reply, I would have added a big note crediting Nate for information I am able to apply to continued operation of my vehicles and occasionally pass on. Many others have been very, very helpful, but it is Nate's notes that crowd my hard drive. To clean my gas cap, I would have struggled hours in the hot sun with a small wire. Nate would have soaked his in vinegar while drinking a cool one in the shade. Nate, there aren't words to describe how helpful you are to Ole Truckers, but I'd like to say, Thanks.

Regards, and Have a great day,

Culver Adams
1952 Chevy 1/2 Ton PU
Minneapolis, MN