To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 9:43 AM
Subject: Fake 68 H/O - Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #4614532197

Wow Mr. Evers, you must not realize that the entire ordeal has been
viewed by the 1200 or so member community of the Oldsmobile e-mail list.
Chris and others brought to our attention that you had a fraudulent
e-bay auction and kept us all informed on the progress of events. If
your attorney needs to contact us all to take depositions I'm certain
Chris will gladly get everyone together for him, and there are lots of
folks who have saved his e-mail correspondences with you. Lots of
documentation. I don't think it will help your case, though, in fact it
will help convince the judge to throw it out.

Kenneth
1971 Cutlass Supreme convertible
Phoenix, AZ

********

Subject: Fake 68 H/O - Message from eBay Member Regarding Item
#4614532197

Mr Evers, this is NOTICE to you that you are not to contact me further
in
any way, no phone calls, no email, and no messages thru ebay. NO
CONTACT.

Others:
Below is what the fraudster sent today after he got his cloned payment.

Why don't some of you go ahead and let him know what you think of his
antics.

The only person with INTENT to defraud here was him. You ebay sellers
may
wish to place him on your banned bidder list too.

Besides, at the the time I clicked on the BUY IT NOW, I was under the
impression that the "sale" was a fake Nigerian Fraud imitation of a real

ebay auction. The assumption was that there was no real car of ANY sort,
H/O
or Cutlass. Just send some money...

The Fraudster is:
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ebay User ID:    hurst455driver
Name:   philip evers, jason evers
City:   port jefferson station
State:   NY
Country:   United States
Phone:   (516) 870-2085
Registered Since:   Thursday, Feb 09, 2006 17:13:41 PST
.+++
Philip or Jason Evers
P.O. Box 535
Mt. Sinai ny 11766