To: <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject: ebay '70 OLDSMOBILE 442 W-30 DISTRIBUTOR CORE (4617638209)

Response from s.m.d._ent
---------------------------------------

Item: '70 OLDSMOBILE 442 W-30 DISTRIBUTOR CORE (4617638209)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
s.m.d._ent is the seller.
---------------------------------------
[I sent him a notice pointing out that there is no such thing as a '4-bolt main' Olds block, he replies: ]

I don't do domestic piles of shit. I do Porsche & other foreign makes. Fortunately, I was corrected, not only by you, but a knowledgable person within the organization that is into domestic pig iron. The ad will be changed. I only know the rarity and value of the unit. I thank you for your concern and information. Ron Meier
"pig iron"?

Chris Witt
*the* Rocket Scientist
1303 W. Miller Rd.
Lansing MI 48911

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cell 517-449-0432 weekends or short weekday calls or leave message.
Home 517-882-9747 thru 10-11pm MI time most days