To: <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:26 AM
Subject: FRAUD: Re: Message from eBay Member

Gee Chris that is a great deal you made!
Jeffery (Jeffrey) is a long time friend, had I known
he was selling the 69 I'd of bought it in a heartbeat.

I think he bought the car in 70 while on Embassy duty
in VA and drove it in the states until late 72 or
early 73 when he was reassigned to Germany.  He had
the car crated and flown to Hamburg.  Knowing Jeffrey
(Jeffery) he still has that original shipping crate
also.  A few years ago he retired to Prague.  Its a
beautiful and peaceful place with a very low cost of
living.  Sounds like his retirement has not treated
him well.  It also sounds like he has not seen a BJ
auction either.
Knowing Jeff I will bet the car is 100% original, he
cared for it like a priceless jewel.

I will help you with the deal if you desire Chris.
Jeff trust me and will likely ship to me on
presentation of an irrevocable letter of Credit drawn
on a Czech bank for the purchase amount.
So send me the money and I will set up the letter of
credit proving to Jeff you have paid the money and
then he will ship the car.  When I get the car and all
is well I will release the letter of credit to Jeff.
Then you can pick up the car here in Sheboygan Falls
Wisconsin and all is well.  No risk on your part.  Let
me know your decision if I can help you Chris.
If you want to move fast and not miss this opportunity
to own a 100% original Yenko just transfer the money
to my pay pal account today and I will get the car on
the way.

Sincerely

Kerry

--- Christopher Witt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hello

Jeffrey Cox is my name and i am glad you are
interested on my 1969 Yenko
Chevrolet Camaro.Well,I have to let you know the car
is in a perfect
condition.  I'm am the first owner of the car.The
car it has a clear
title(in my posession) which you will receive it
with the car.The car is
in perfect condition , it has never been damaged.The
engine runs very
well,and the trans as well.It runs smooth.Nice
car.mint   condition  I have
to tell you that I have other serious offers that I
have to consider and I
will make a decision regarding this sale function of
time of   payment and
price.The car is in running and drivable condition
needs no repairing and
meets all USA standard for immediate re-title in
your home state.

It will be shipped from Czech Republic. I will
support the shipping
taxes,insurance and handling via Airborne Service
Cargo insured and it will
take max 5 days until you will have it   at your
door step.
=========================
"Jeff"....
In order for a story to be believed, it has to be at
least REMOTELY
believable.
A $6,000 Yenko is not in the least believable.
Especially not one in the Re-pube-lick of Fake
Checks.
And delivery in 5 days across the world.... does not
happen.
Tell ya what, I'll trade you a very fine BRIDGE in
Brooklyn, NY for it, it's
worth $8,000 easily.
Consequentially, your antics have been reported to
ebay- I see the auction
is gone- and of course to your email provider as
well, I whois'd your IP of
origin and sent a copy to the ABUSE dept at Juno
Online Services, Inc. of
Woodland Hills, CA, as you see in the TO: section of
this email.

I need to sell it fast, I love this car, and I would
really hate to sell it
but we are prepare to move
===============
Why doesn't you prepared two learn how too use
English proppa while your at
it.

and my wife will have to quit her job and find a new
one.
=====================
Yeah, if my wife quit her job I would find a new
wife too.

The return policy is 30 days.The car will be crated,
will have an insurance
and will be delivered at your door without you being
charged one penny more.
================
Good, I can use the extra money for supplies for
your necktie party!

As soon as I have your firm decision that you want
to buy,
==================
Yeah, I got something firm for you allright.

i will let ebay know about our transaction and they
should contact you with
further details. I will take the car to the shipping
company and along  with
the car, I will send you all the documents that I
have for the car - the
title ,keys,owner manual and all the receipts from
services .Immediately
after I have the payment confirmation from you, I'll
send the car in the
next secound. In order to complete our deal, I'll
need your address to
prepare the car for shipping.
I am awaiting for your email.
Here is my personal info:

First name -Jeffrey
Last name  -Cox
Street Adress - Betlemske Namesti 2
Postal Code - 11698

Country -Czech Republic
Email me asap your full name and adress so ebay can
notify you about payment
and shipping if you are still interested!
Regards,

Jeffrey Cox,

>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Message from eBay Member
>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:49:17 GMT

X-MAIL-INFO:265555e4cdfd0590fde410858095d5b5f95090f994cda91170d0f4849974dd55

10.141.27.162|webmail22.nyc.untd.com|webmail22.nyc.untd.com|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(UTC)
>FILETIME=[1E38E9A0:01C64495]
>

> HelloJeffrey Cox is my name and i am glad you are
interested on my 1969
Chevrolet Camaro.Well,I have to let you know the car
is in a perfect
condition.  I'm am the first owner of the car.The
car it has a clear
title(in my posession) which you will receive it
with the car.The car is
in perfect condition , it has never been damaged.The
engine runs very
well,and the trans as well.It runs smooth.Nice
car.mint   conditionI have to
tell you that I have other serious offers that I
have to consider and I will
make a decision regarding this sale function of time
of   payment and
price.The car is in running and drivable condition
needs no repairing and
meets all USA standard for immediate re-title in
your home state.  It will
be shipped from Czech Republic.I will support the
shipping taxes,insurance
and handling via Airborne Service Cargo insured and
it willtake max 5 days
until you will have it   at your door step.I need to
sell it fast, I love
this car, and I would really hate to sell it but we
are prepare to move and
my wife will have to quit her job and find a new
one.  The return policy is
30 days.The car will be crated, will have an
insurance and will be delivered
at your door without you being charged one penny
more.As soon as I have your
firm decision that you want to buy,i will let ebay