To: <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: Olds 455 Turkey Tray Reuse?

I have talked with John Kelsey and he suggested I ask
the group is it OK to use gaskets and the old turkey
tray or should I buy a new turkey tray and forget the
gaskets?

I refuse to ever use the turkey tray on any type of intake manifold and will only use gaskets, in particular, Mr. Gasket Ultra-Seal Premium Intake Gaskets.

#5845 for SBO
#5846 for BBO

Use only the Right Stuff gasket former for the front and rear intake seals. Do not use the rubber gaskets.

Milton Schick
1964 442 Cutlass
[EMAIL PROTECTED]