Kevin,

I asked a while back about shock recommendations.  I decided that
pricier must be better and went with the Edelbrock IAS shocks.  Kind of
a nightmare to get them though.  I called Summit Racing. I finally have
all 4 shocks in.  I hope they don't suck.

I regret that you had problems with both the vendor and a defective shock, but the IAS shocks have been perfect for me. When we used to have pure hydraulic shocks, the Hurst/Gabriel 3 position shocks set on extra firm and the Gabriel Striders (front) and Adjustable E (rear) 3 position shocks all set on extra firm were my "gold standard." With the advent of gas shocks, the older Gabriels disappeared. It took me forever to fine a decent shock. Finally, I found Edelbrock's IAS shocks. They give exactly the performance I want. Hopefully, that level of controlability and firmness will also be acceptable to other people. I hope you will like the IAS shocks.

Anybody from the south want to trade homes?  I hate
cold.

I can't trade homes, but Tucson is as close to Heaven as it can get.

Have fun Oldsmobuddies.

I know I will. :-)))

Milton Schick
1964 442 Cutlass