To: <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:51 AM
Subject: Hi-risers

So, the jacked up 26" wheel abominations not only have a name (Hi- risers), but also have sub-classes:
http://www.cardomain.com/features/donks

Why do they keep using Cutlai? That poor '67 'vert... Lose the silly doors and huge wheels and it would actually be pretty sweet. I like that blue. I suppose, like low-riders, I can appreciate the craftsmanship if not the style/taste, or lack thereof.

On digest mode, so I'm a little slow...

Kevin Wright [EMAIL PROTECTED] Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX http:// www.wankel.net/~krwright/cars/olds/70Olds.html

'71 Cutlass S for sale, less engine and trans: http://www.wankel.net/ ~krwright/cars/olds/71_cutlass.html

Snoopy: 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Sports Coupe - It wants to be a W-31! And have EFI, 4-wheel discs, a 6-speed, a turbo or two... :) ...and a '71 Holiday Coupe less engine/transmission for sale - it'll be parts if someone doesn't buy it!