To: "Milton and Mary Schick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:48 AM
Subject: ebay 442?

Milton,

Can you run this one past the Olds list. I think it is a scam, that or a relist. I've seen this one somwhere else recently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4628674155&fromMakeTrack=true

I already requested a revised VIN (no assembly plant code) and a readable pic of the cowl tag.

I don't care for the headlight mod but that is fixable. Plus I don't recall the spoiler being offered on the convertable, but I could be wrong.

 Matt