Hello there!

My name is Andreas Frey. I first heard about OLPC-ch through the article in
this week's WOZ and then wrote to Mr. Beat Döbeli Honegger who was mentioned in
the article. I am a medical student and I have been working for an educational
project in northern Nigeria (http://www.najude-pioneer-school.org) for up to
ten years now. I tried to get in contact with the the OLPC-people in the U.S.
in 2008, but that was not possible, after which I gave up. We are interested in
buying maybe 20 to 60 laptops to be used in that school. And I would be
grateful if OLPC-ch could provide some assistance in that. More details will
still follow. Thank you very much!

Greetings, Andreas Frey