Hi Urs

Thanks for the invitation. Could you (or your co-president) share some
information on how you want to continue with OLPC CH.

As far as I remember the general consensus was last year that the dissolution
of OLPC was proposed but rejected because you co-presidents wanted to re-
inject life into it.

As far as my duty as autitor is concerned I am unwilling to serve for another
year (or more) as auditor unless there is considerable more life in OLPC.

Best regards

Niklaus
> Dear members, volunteers and friends of olpc.ch,
>
> The next general assembly of olpc.ch will take place on Thursday July
> 3rd 2014 in Bern (Gertrud - Woker-Strasse 5) at 18:10, lasting
> approximately till 20:00. After the assembly we will eat something
> together if more than one person is interested in joining.
>
> Topics are:
>
> 1. Minutes of the last assembly
> 2. Annual report 2013
> 3. Financial statement and auditors report 2013
> 4. How to proceed with olpc.ch?
> 5. Elections (president, board, revisor)
> 6. Budget 2013
> 7. Varia
>
> You have the possibility to add topics through the mailing-list. Please
> keep the time and place in mind.
>
> Urs Lerch
> Co-President of olpc.ch
Niklaus Giger