Knowledge Avatars is a platform where content owners can create their own robot
tutors, in any language, and then publish it for free or for a fee. It works on
XOs or any computer or tablet with an HTML5 compliant browser.

We need content. We are looking for content partners. I would be happy to
entertain any proposals. Content would be available world-wide. We would like
to offer OLPC schools highly discounted site licenses.

You may test Knowledge Avatars with an existing Chess Virtual Learning Coach
(https://knowledgeavatars.com/prod/node/1811). It is free.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

See http://knowledgeavatars.com

Emiliano De Laurentiis
emili...@knowledgeavatars.com
Knowledge Avatars™ Incorporated <http://knowledgeavatars.com/>