It seems indeed you did shake things up a bit.

To give my two cents in this: I am happy to help! Although I am not a developer - sysadmin at most, and even that is not my *primary* everyday function - I am always eager to learn.

My current state/skills regarding OmniOS (since 2014):

* am running two LTS (r151014 for now) boxes at home,

* non-global zones (LX zones not yet),

* KVM,

* some bash scripting skills (not even close to being an ace though),

* have done some compiling and IPS packaging while hosting it on a personal repo (but compiling skills are still novice)

* was/am planning to start using some Illumos-distro (preferably OmniOS) at my boss' office - where I'm the sysadmin - but as a result of these late developments I am investigating alternatives (ZFS-on-Linux, Docker, ...) as well.

* willing to do some testing too - not too much on my production machines though, but I can setup some physical or virtual test environment.

* oh, and have been using Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, OpenSUSE) since 2011.

I sincerely hope we can keep this thing going.

Regards,

Andries