[Winona Online Democracy]

Opps, maybe 8 years.  I know what you are going through Dean. I just make it through 8
years myself. Wait until GW starts using "Executive Orders."  They are really tough to
live with. Then there are the State of the Union addresses when the entire GNP
for the next 10 years is promised to the various voting blocks.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dean.

Terry Angst