[Winona Online Democracy]

I watched the Winona City Council Meeting last night and listened to both
sides of the landlord issue regarding loud parties. I was able to "see"
both sides of the issue and empathize with the Council and the landlord,
there are no easy answers. I was disappointed that after a decision was
made and the issue was dealt with it seemed to go on anyway. It seemed that
it became a joke to some of  the Council members as it was mentioned at
different times of the meeting. Even Mr. Pomeroy made a gesture in a joking
manner regarding Mr. Krage. I expect the Council and other members seated
at the table to be professional and respectful of the people who appear
before them even when there are obvious disagreements. Isn't that what it
is all about?  Respectfully, Paula J. Krage