[Winona Online Democracy]

Hello All,

I came across this quote in a newsletter I recieve.

I thought it was a good one and may apply to e-mail listserves like ours.

:->

Dwayne Voegeli

============

Qoute:

"If we can all agree on how to treat each other, we don't have to all agree
on our beliefs."

Dwayne and Denine Voegeli

Social Studies and Science Teachers
Winona Senior High School
901 W. Gilmore Ave.
Winona,  MN  55987   USA

Home Voice Mail:  (507) 453-9012
School telephone number:  (507) 454-9509

E-mail address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Personal Web Page:  http://www.jarviscomputer.com/voegeli

High School Web Site:  http://wshs.luminet.net/

A Web Site About the City of Winona:    http://winonanet.com/home.html

"Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself."

                                        --  John Dewey