[Winona Online Democracy]

It seems highly unlikely to me, too.  Unfortunately, circumstances would
seem to suggest that such a thing has happened.  This is an entirely
different discussion, but mastery of content seems to be less than a
significiant factor in many teachers' grading decisions.  Hence, it is
apparently possible to maintain a certiain minimum average while not knowing
such key pieces of information.  Believe me, I've been shocked at some of
the things I have seen in my high school years, this among them.