--- Gio 26/1/12, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com> ha scritto:

> > There are a lot of people who
> > do this as part of their 9 to 5 who are not what I
> > would call volunteers.
>
> should we now feel offended? Probably not because it's
> hopefully only the personal view of a single person. I think
> many of the full-time employed community members are here
> with passion and spent a lot of more time in the project
> than necessary by their contracts.

I will put it this way ...

I am currently unemployed so I can devote quite a some
time to my pet projects but this is not the ideal situation.
When I get a real job then I will likely drop anything I
am doing here: I am also unlikely to do things I don't
find interesting for my own selfish reasons.

I think that for the project it is good to have people
that are full time developers and also enjoy what they
are doing, and eventually, for the greater good, they
may end up doing things that no one else would care about
doing but that are necessary for the project.

Pedro.