Thanks Imacat,

This was originally posted to the private list so as not to offend
some of our more sensitive list subscribers. However, some useful
discussion started looking at why the graphs looked like they did. I,
as a mentor, requested that it be moved here so that everyone, could
benefit from the discussion. Imacat did not post all comments, only
the link that was the catalyst, since they were made in private, it's
up to others to bring their constructive thoughts here.

I think I see a potential for collaboration between the various ODF
related projects here.

Can a few sample documents be created which produce graphs showing
better performance in other ODF products? Michael, you say they can do
that for LO, I invite you to do so. Such documents would help AOO
developers explore weakness in AOO code.

At the same time AOO could provide documents that demonstrate better
AOO performance. These will help other projects explore weaknesses in
their own  code.

RANDOM THOUGHT: are there any ODF test documents that might serve this purpose?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)