Ok, I thought "team" meant language teams. But I have searched the Wiki and
cannot find any documentation on the required QA procedure relating to
national languages.

Can it be, that it was never really defined and written down ??

For code, there seems to be guidelines, but also no real definition of how
much test need to be done (it is pretty well defined what happens when QA
finds a problem in a release candidate).

For the future, not for the set of languages, it would be a good idea to
have a clear definition of
- which QA gates has to be passed
- who (roles) defines  if a gate if full filled (national team, someone
else?)

Jan.