This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.

*Title:Business Analyst-Junior level*

*Location:East Peoria, IL*

*Duration:Long term*

·         **MUST HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS Including Pivot tables***

·         3+ yrs professional experience in data analysis and report
design/development

·         Strong knowledge of reporting programs and tools

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Advanced MS Excel Skills to include use of advanced functions (IF, AND,
VLOOKUP, FORECAST, ARRAY), Create PivotTables to consolidate data, Import &
export data, Create and manage Scenarios, use Microsoft Query and Web Query
tools, Create macros. Successful candidate will know when to use these
functions and will consult with teams to understand what reports are needed
and will work to build needed reports. Must be able to create pie charts,
graphs and bar charts to demonstrate inventory levels, planned to actual
spend and other budgetary data (assets, liabilities, equity, income and
expenses).

Ability to translate data to information and communicate in simple terms

Desired Skills:

·         Experience working with business process analysis, predictive
modeling, analytic reporting, segmentation analysis or data visualization

·         Bachelors degree in MIS, Business Intelligence or equivalent work
experience

·         In-depth knowledge and experience with relational database
concepts and query tools

·         Sound knowledge of SQL and data extraction methodologies

·         Experience in IT, Call Center Management, or related industry
preferred

·         Intermediate level of programming knowledge and of relational
databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management,
data warehouse.

·         Intermediate level proficiency in MS Access and PowerPoint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you are comfortable with requirement,please fill the below details and
reply me ASAP.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Email Id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Visa Status & validity:

Interview Availability:

Earliest Availability:

F2F Interview:

Total Experience:

Rate:

Skype ID:

Education (Bachelors):

Last 4 Digits of SSN:

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY):

Skills: (year’s experiences with the key skills):

Is the Candidate on a project currently?

Communication skills (out of 10):

Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

1) Industry/ Client             :

    Name                                :

    E-mail                               :

    Phone                                :

    Designation                    :

2) Industry/ Client             :

    Name                                :

    E-mail                               :

    Phone                                :

    Designation                    :

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com <p...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>

We respect your privacy.If you are not intersted to receive my emails,
please reply me in subject line with "REMOVE".