Jeff Blaine wrote:
> An afterthought...
>
> This truly does concern me.
>
> How does a production/stable release make it out with pts
> commands coredumping?
>
> Is there a testing framework in place?  Maybe it just doesn't
> go this deep? :(

We do not have a test framework that can test every command.
We do not have the infrastructure nor do we have the people
resources to write and run the tests.

The subject of testing has been raised many times.  We want
to have it.  Folks who want to contribute but are not file
system or security developers can write user level test
suites and help us by running them against the release candidates.

Jeffrey Altman