> On Oct 20, 2017, at 11:03 AM, Matt Vander Werf <mvand...@nd.edu> wrote:
>
> We can still do a manual configure on a system and attach the config.log as
> well, if you'd still like that. Just let us know.

Yes, I believe seeing a config log from your site could still be helpful in
tracking this down.

I know the problem has been intermittent for you, but could you provide any
more information about your environment (especially afsd options) or
application(s) that trigger this?  So far I’ve not been able to reproduce any
getcwd issues in my tests with your kernel level and OpenAFS release, so any
tips on what triggers this for you would be helpful.

Also, have you tried falling back to OpenAFS 1.6.20.2 or earlier?  If so, what
were your results?  If not, could you try it and let us know?

Thanks,
—
Mark Vitale
OpenAFS release team