From: #MENG ZHENYU# via OpenBabel-discuss
<openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2022 12:44 AM
To: openbabel-disc...@lists.sf.net <openbabel-disc...@lists.sf.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Open Babel] add hydrogens appropriate for PH using Pybel

Dear all,

I’m trying to add hydrogens to the molecule with specified ph using Pybel, but
it seems pybel cannot specify the ph.

Do you have any idea how to do that? Your help will be highly appreciated!

Best,

Zhenyu

**Disclaimer** The sender of this email does not represent Nanyang
Technological University and this email does not express the views or opinions
of the University.