Hello Dominique!!
Ok thx for answer. But I don't understand one thing. I  think the way
to do this is: So first step is revoked user certs on subca and these
serials I can find in subca crl , next is  revoked subca cert, and
root crl include this information. So next step is new generete new
cert from subca, subscribe this subca cert in  root ca, import back it
on subca. I use batch processor to automatics process generating cert
for client. But I don't know one thing. The crl on subca  include
revoked  cert??? That is important because client can verificate
status old certs.

Maybe this is wrong way?? Maybe I only need revoke cert of  subca,
destroy subca and create new. But what about client. Where they find
info about this action that mean crl. I want create new subca that has
domaine name the same like this destroy old.
Maciej