Alain : OK, but we probably don't want to develop everything as
plugins. OC would be slow and a hassle to maintain. My web users detest
downloading, installing and configuring plugins, expecially if all of
this has to be done frequently.

Uli : Alain, this won't be a problem. I think Michael was talking about
having the code in a way that it can be plugged in, while it would
still all compile into one binary application.

Alain : Sounds good.

Alain : Plugin is a misnomer in this case, then. Its more like a
Component or an Embedded Library or something like that.