>Alain: Mail filtering doesnít seem widespread. I wonder why. Itís so
>simple.

Alain,

 well, I have to effectively pay for every message I download (I have to
pay per hour, and every additional message means another second on the
timer), and as filtering happens *after* downloading, it's not much use
anymore.

>Alain: Letís wait a little longer so that everyone has the time to
>respond to your suggestion to make a separate Licence mailing list, and
>for me to get the UFPís approval for hosting it.

 Well, we could establish a licensing list, but I'd prefer if we kept it on
existing lists. If the UFP's all right with it, it's pretty quiet in there
anyway, and it's part of the collaboration aspect which used to be there,
so I don't see anything wrong with that. I just fear that people will not
subscribe to that list and then it'll be a decision by 10% eagerly
interested in this discussion and the remaining 90% will have to live with
it. OTOH, they *should* be on a licensing list.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'

--- HELP SAVE HYPERCARD: ---
Details at: http://www.hyperactivesw.com/SaveHC.html
Sign: http://www.giguere.uqam.ca/petition/hcpetition.html