Uli: sorry, I was just waiting for people to send in
some more votes, but I didn't get any additional ones.
There were only 6 votes being sent in :-(

Alain: It will have to do for now.

> Top 10 list:
> 1. FreeCard
> 2. HyperRAD

Alain: It is nice to see (for me) that my suggested
name got second place.

Alain: FreeCard is a better choice after all because
freedom (lofty) and free-of-cost (concrete) are
defining caracteristics of our collaboration. HyperRAD
is less appropriate than FreeCard because of the fact
that FreeCard will be more than a Rapid Application
Development tool.

Uli: So I guess FreeCard it'll be. Any objections?

Alain: FreeCard it is.

Alain: Our scripting language is likely to be
FreeTalk. Otherwise, I'd like calling it OpenTalk, but
the link between OpenTalk and FreeCard does become a
little less obvious than the link between FreeTalk and
FreeCard.

Alain: What do we name ourselves as a group of
persons? As opposed to the name of our software
(FreeCard) and the name of our scripting language
(FreeTalk). It will simplify the drafting of our
licences if we can refer to ourselves as a group with
one simple name.