> Why should people who aren't committed enough to
this
> project to express an opinion receive a partnership?

Alain: No. The responsibility of voting and its link
to partnership status does not imply that someone who
votes one or more times is automatically a partner.
Nor does it mean that missing one or a few votes will
revoke your partner status once you have attained it.
But, given the importance of voting/polling to make
decisions and thus to move forward, it is expected
that partners should make a sincere effort to vote
every time a vote is called. A few asides are
understandable, and no we don't necessarily want to
know the reason(s) why a particular partner couldn't
vote. But a partner who rarely votes is an .. oxymoron
... in my book.

> I didn't vote because I couldn't care less about
> it's name.

Alain: No harm done. It's our first vote. We are still
working out the kinks. One missed vote does not
exclude you or anyone else. But, in the future, please
try to vote each time, even if the issue being voted
on doesn't enthrall you. It is particularly critical
at this time, given the fact that we are so few.