Hi all,
I've just uploaded a very early release of FCLog the program I'll use to
keep the FreeCard Log of all the significant events in our collaboration.
 (Hopefully I can also adapt it to provide a quick start for new comers).
 It's in the OpenCard directory of the server.  Unfortunately, the line
endings are pretty mixed up (still in Linux format I'd imagine), but the
.class files in the bin directory should work if you have Java 1.2
installed (you'll need to be running Linux or Windows 1.2 isn't available
for Mac yet).  If anyone can do something with it please feel free.  As
always comments are appreciated.  I'll work on porting it to Java 1.1 so
it works on mac.

Adrian.

PS: Alain, due to a change in plans, I'm here until about the 11th now (I
think).